Our membership fees help pay for cricket equipment and facilities, coaching staff, council lease, and SDCC club facilities in general (including power, phone, administration, insurance etc.)
Prices are for the 2015/16 season and are set each year by the committee at the AGM (SDCC constitution Clause 6a)
Responsibilities of Membership
OUR RESPONSIBILITIES TO YOU
- Provide practice and playing facilities.
- Provide the equipment needed to play.
- Provide a facility where you can socialise after a game.
- Provide all necessary health and safety equipment.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES as a member
- Pay your subscription before the due date OR make early arrangements for payment.
- Arrive at the playing venue on match days by the designated time wearing the uniform issued.
- Adhere to the Christchurch Metro Cricket Assn ‘CMCA’ ‘The Spirit of Cricket’ and ‘Code of Conduct.’
- Participate in at least one fundraising project for the year. The money raised from these events help pay club expenses to keep your subscriptions lower.
- Agree to the Membership terms and conditions 'Membership Terms and Conditions'